Sunday Nights in August
4:30 – 5:00 pm – Worship & Pray Together
5:00 – 6:30 pm – Serve Our Community
6:30 – 7:15 pm – Meal & Share Time
(Nursery provided for 3yrs old & under,
4yrs. old – 6th grade must serve alongside their parent or guardian)
Call the office to Register
Service Team Descriptions
1. Door to Door Surveys – (John Mark)
Go visiting door to door in our community looking for opportunities to share the Gospel
2. Block Party – (Craig Farley)
Help plan & execute a block party in a specific area in our community.
3. Grocery Bag Loading (David Hamilton)
Serve others by loading their groceries into their cars while looking for opportunities to share your faith & pray for others.
4. Laundry Mat (Nathan Mooneyham)
Take coins & pay for someone’s laundry. Use the opportunity to meet someone you don’t know in our community.
5. Missions Trailer (Drake Merritt)
Go do some yard work & minor repair in homes around the city.
6. $1 Carwash (Ryan Moorman)
Wash a car, give them a $1 & share the Good News! This is a great service project for families with young kids.
7. Letter Writing (Mary Margaret Ferguson)
Encourage a homebound member or contact someone that hasn’t been to church in the last few months.
8. Prayer Team (Allen Maxey)
Join others in the Sanctuary to pray for the teams that our out and pray for revival in Pontotoc
9. Kitchen Crew (Jennifer Quarles & Lori Campbell)
Prepare and serve our teams each night. Everyone will come together to fellowship and celebrate what God did that night.